Those are random ideas (from chapter 5) that I would like to do / find out:
(1) The admit yield rate which is the percentage of admitted students applicants who are admitted.
(2) The enrollment yield rate which is the percentage of admitted students who enroll and is a function of the students' decisions to enroll at the institution or to attend another institution.
(3) The effect of high school GPA and Standardized tests on College GPA:
(a) specifically on the first year GPA.
(b) on the Graduation GPA.
(c) how will it predict the graduation rate.
(4) The effect of the high school on GPA, Graduation .. etc. whether public or private. local or international ....
(5) The impact of curriculum on retention and graduation.
(6) How many of the graduated students changed their majors? (in the study it was 72%!)
(7) How taking a prerequisite too far away from the higher level course affect its grade.